First, let us admit that WordPress is a great blogging software.
There is no doubt in the fact that WordPress is the leading choices for the content management systems worldwide. Initially, WordPress got a very bad response, but somehow later on stage WordPress became known internationally as simply “blog” software. WordPress is in the scenario since 2003 and now, it is the most popular blogging software used in the market.
As the name suggests, a content management system (CMS) is the system used to manage the content of a website. Here are the reasons why WordPress is so popular and you may want to consider opting to a WordPress platform for your business websites:
1. WordPress is a browser-based and free. It is easy to manage your website from any computer and you can login from any computer having internet connection, which is a must and manage your site i.e. make changes and add content.
2. The most interesting fact about WordPress is that search engines love wordpress sites because wordpress code is very simple, clean and makes it easily understandable for search engines to read and index a site’s content. In addition to it, each image, page and post can have its own meta tag keywords, description, title, be optimized for specific keywords and you can use tags to further enhance your search engine optimization efforts.
3. WordPress is powerful and provide users with a framework which is scalable and flexible, making it almost extensible. You do not have to spend thousands of dollars on web development and web designs. You can build a web presence with a basic, simple wordpress site on your own and then do anything you want by adding WordPress plugins available or you can completely change the outlook of your website with the help of thousands of WordPress themes available. The websites powered by WordPress are inexpensive to run and to maintain.
4. Simplicity is an important aspect of WordPress that ensures user-friendliness as users can easily manage and handle the CMS. Even if a user do not have the knowledge of programming language or enough experience to use a CMS, then also they can easily work with it using the standard documentation of WordPress.
5. WordPress offers a variety of great templates, themes and plugins as compared to other content management systems. WordPress CMS provides users space to engage with your content using the comment tools.
Conclusion: For a beginner, WordPress is the best option to create a simple website. It is one of the simplest to use of all solutions available on the internet.
Magento is a rich featured, best open source Ecommerce platform. Besides this, it offers users exceptional flexibility and control over the content, look and functionality of their online ecommerce store. It is a customer related platform indeed as it offers more options for clients, allows products’ comparison, wishlists and smart customer accounts.
The best advantage of these ecommerce websites is that you can explore thousands of products and its services, read about them in detail and the interesting part is that you can know their prices without actually visiting the stores.
A quick look on features that makes Magento as the best platform for open source Ecommerce
Magento can be downloaded for free. Besides this, it has a lot of great features which includes powerful marketing, merchandising and content management, more than most of the stores will ever use in future also.
Magento also features multi language, international support, product browsing, multi currency support, order management, shipping and many more. In other words, we can say Magento has the feature of handling multiple stores. As a result, it saves a lot of time of placing orders and managing sales.
Magento is simple, easy and versatile, which makes easy for customers to search for products and purchase them, its services through Magento-based websites.
Magento has a scalable platform. It can be molded in whatever form we want to, whether it is a small business or large enterprise, it can adapt the changes accordingly.
- The most flexible thing about Magento is that it offers many premium extensions which can fit any kind of situation or occassion.
- Whether it is opencart, shopify or Xcart, Magento is the best option to choose. Magento is one of the most preferred by business across all sections from start-ups, to SMEs to large enterprises.